I have been working on a costume for halloween for a friend is the biggest print that i have done today. So far it’s been about 36 hours of printing. In the end is supposed to be K9 from Doctor Who. Once Halloween Passes I plan on uploading it into Thingiverse so others can get the files.
I modeled the piece in openscad. Some pictures of what I got so far.
It was going good then i decided to print today a Marvin to activate my 3dhub and got probably the worst print quality I have gotten since I got my Wanhao printer.
The bed seems calibrated so I’m guessing that my extruder might be clogged. I have never cleaned it yet so that might be an interesting experience to go thru.
I’m trying to write a bit more in here. I also got a printm3d about a month ago and want to review it and show some of what i gotten out of it.